Thursday, April 21, 2011

Under 300....

Sorry for the recent absence from writing....the past couple of weeks have been filled with tennis matches, school trips and Spring Break vacations.  As I posted in the FINAL WRAP UP, I lost 19 lbs during my 21 days of disclosure.  It was such a motivating time and one filled with incredible revelations for me as an individual.  I plan on creating a separate post about that at a later date.  For this post, I want to focus on something equally as motivating and encouraging and something that I have yearned for and desired now for over 2 years.  As of Friday, 4-8-2011, I am no longer in the 300 club.  When I weighed that morning, I came in at 298 lbs, bringing my 28 day weight loss total to 22 lbs and moving me under 300 pounds for the first time since March of 2009.  It was such a relief and exciting moment to get on the scales and not see a three at the beginning of the flashing red digits.  Thanks for all the support and well wishes over the past month.  Hopefully, this is just the beginning and I can stay focused on reaching my goal of weighing 250 lbs by July when my family and I take our annual beach trip,  So long 300....I don't plan on visiting you again anytime soon!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Joey! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA - I'm SO happy for you and proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great big thanks to two of the most caring and special women in my life...I love you both!

    ReplyDelete