Monday, December 20, 2010

Sore Legs....Happy Heart!

I made it through my third straight workout this morning.  Getting up at 5 am is becoming much easier and the time I am spending with my wonderful wife is absolutely one of my favorite parts of the day.  As it is Day 3, the soreness in my body is beginning to intensify, especially in my quads!  The biggest muscles seem to fight the hardest when you start making them do some actual work.  Interestingly, each time I had to get up and down today at work, my quads would scream at me for what I have been putting them through. Instead of grimacing or complaining about the pain, I smile and remind myself that the pain means I am alive and if I keep it up, I will remain that way for many years to come! 

Quote of Encouragement:

"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be." (Karen Ravn)

No comments:

Post a Comment