Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year....A New Me!

As I sit here in the lobby of the Comfort Inn & Suites in Jacksonville, Florida, I am taking a moment to look back on 2010!  Even though I might not have accomplished getting in the best shape of my life, I am very blessed to have a wonderful wife, three amazing children, a great job, my health and a focus on the future.  Tomorrow, I will take my family to Disney World, the place where dreams come true...and as 2011 roles in I am not planning on making any resolutions...just a promise to myself and my family to be the very best husband, father, and provider I can be.  I also promise myself to take a little more time to work on me and to truly take one day at a time and do my very best to continue to get healthier.  I also promise to walk in love towards others and to focus more of my energy on my walk with my Father God and to shine as a light in this world.  So, here is to 2011...it is going to be a fantastic year!

No comments:

Post a Comment