Saturday, March 26, 2011

Full Disclosure: Entry #13 (Thursday 3/24/2011)

Day #13....Not much to discuss....I did cover the Driver's Ed class today, which is just one of the many hats I wear!  Tomorrow is Friday and a chance to hang with the family!  

Food Log:

Breakfast: 3/4 cup of Kashii Berry Blossoms Cereal, 8 oz Skim Milk. (190 calories, 1 fat, 0 sat. fat, 10 protein, 5 fiber )

Lunch: SmartOnes Chicken Enchilada Suiza, Apple.  (355 calories, 5 fat, 2 sat. fat, 11 protein, 6 fiber)

Dinner: 1 Egg, 2 Slices of Whole Wheat Toast, 4 Slices of Turkey Bacon, 1 Slice of 2% Cheese, 3 Pancakes, 1/8 cup Log Cabin Original Syrup, Strawberries. (775 calories, 20 fat, 5 sat. fat, 32 protein, 11 fiber)

Snacks: Cheese Quesadilla, Pretzels, Reduced Fat Cheez-Its. (516 calories, 9 fat, 2.5 sat. fat, 18 protein, 4 fiber)

Total Nutritional Data: 1836 calories, 35 fat, 9.5 sat. fat, 71 protein, 26 fiber

Water: 82 oz.

Exercise: N/A

Wrap Up:  The urge to snack at night when I go to bed is beginning to become more of an issue lately.  So far I have been able to combat it by drinking more water.  The water helps curb the craving until I can get to sleep....I do not think I have ever been so hydrated as I have during the past 13 days.  I am excited about the opportunity to get back to the gym tomorrow...I have missed it this week.  Hopefully, I will be able to find a more consistent way to work in a workout during the week...I was not successful this week!  Tennis Practice at least gets me outside and moving....so that is a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment