Saturday, March 19, 2011

Full Disclosure: Entry #7 (Friday 3/18/2011)

For the post today, I am not including the usual breakdown of the food I have eaten.  I am unable to give a complete disclosure of the nutritional amounts because my family and I had dinner with some very close friends who made an incredible meal.  Unfortunately, I do not have the nutritional breakdown of the meal so my numbers would be skewed and incomplete.  I can say that the meal included grilled chicken, steak and vegetables.  We also enjoyed a guacamole appetizer with sweet potato crisps.  It was a very healthy selection and one I truly enjoyed.  I will get back to the complete breakdown of my meals beginning Saturday, which will mark the one week anniversary of this endeavor.  It has been a very nice week and I am seeing promising results.  I will add that I did get to the gym today and completed a nice cardio workout that included: 35 mins./3 miles on the elliptical machine and 30 mins./6 miles on the stationary bike!  Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy this beautiful weather!

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment