Monday, March 14, 2011

Full Disclosure: Entry #3 (Monday 3/14/2011)

Day #3...I felt the affects of the springing forward a little more this morning, but after fighting my way out of bed I began what I knew would be the most challenging aspect of this endeavor...a busy work week.  The day went relatively smoothly and was capped with a rousing 8-1 victory by the tennis team I coach.  The guys played very well and we are now 3-0 in our conference!

Food Log:

Breakfast: Fiber One Bar, 8 oz. Skim Milk. (180 calories, 2.5 fat, 1 sat. fat, 9 protein, 5 fiber)

Lunch: Tai Pei Chicken Fried Rice. (570 calories, 13.5 fat, 0 sat. fat, 18 protein, 3 fiber)

Dinner: 1 Over Easy Egg, 2 Slices of Whole Wheat Toast, 1 Slice of 2% American Cheese, 1 Hebrew National 97% Fat Free Hot Dog, Pretzels, 16 oz. Orange Juice. (700 calories, 11.5 fat, 3.5 sat. fat, 33 protein, 7 fiber)

Snack: 1 Bag of Full Circle Organic Natural Popcorn. (270 calories, 4.5 fat, 0 sat. fat, 9 protein, 9 fiber)

Total Nutritional Data: 1720 calories, 32 fat, 4.5 sat. fat, 69 protein, 24 fiber

Water: 112 oz.

Exercise: N/A : (

Wrap Up: I am still not getting to the 2000 calorie mark, but I am happy with other nutrient goals that I am able to hit fairly consistently.  I did notice that the pace of the day dictated a few of my food decisions, like eating the fiber bar at breakfast and the rice at lunch.  Work responsibilities and the tennis match took time away from getting to the gym....I really need to get back in the habit of going in the morning before work, but the time change really did me in this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment